Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Must Have

Being a parent I've learned that there are a few must haves when raising children.  I have to put this gadget in the top 5.  We didn't get it until Lincoln was about two years old and I wish we would've had it two years sooner. Especially when you have a child with reflux issues....it's even more critical.  Our Bissell is out several times a month. From smashed jelly beans in the carpet to juice spills to our most common use, vomit...yep, it gets the job done.  I know it's gross but it's life with kids!

Poor Lincoln throws up way too easily because of his reflux issues and he's put that carpet cleaner to the test.  Tonight was a good example of that. (It was pretty yucky.) I'm just saying - if you haven't invested in one yet, I would highly recommend it. It's worth every penny.

No comments: