Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year!

What a year 2015 was.  As I reflect back, there were a lot of changes, good times, struggles, trials, and memories made. I feel like overall, it seemed to be a tough year for many of our friends and family. If I were to recap, some of the major events that stick out to me are:

  • the move to our new house in Litchfield Park
  • Phillips reunion in Aspen Grove
  • Logan starting kindergarten
  • losing my friend Sandy Siegel from complications with ALS
  • Lincoln getting baptized 
  • our fun CA trip
  • Logan's first year playing soccer
  • we sold our white Ford F150 truck
  • the boys learning to swim
  • being part of the start up company Products Matter
  • Logan's ER visit
  • Rick's parents left of their mission to Amman, Jordan
  • I returned to work in an office

Needless to say, I am excited to look ahead and hope for wonderful things in 2016. I am very blessed with a wonderful family and awesome friends. It was an easy going celebration on new year's eve at the house.  The boys are starting to understand why we celebrate.  We ate tons of yummy food, lit sparklers, played games, visited and watched the Rockin' NYE shows with the ball drop. Everyone was gone by 10:30 and then we headed for bed.  It's nice to have a home to share and entertain in.
Cheers to a fantastic year ahead!
 Bam Bam and her mom
 Sadie, Logan, Lincoln and Dylan
 Lisa, Me and Bam
 It was a freezing cold night. Nobody wanted to be outside for too long.










Off to bed for this tired little guy. 

No comments: