Thursday, September 4, 2008

Visit with the Cousins


 D*I*S*N*E*Y*L*A*N*D
C*O*U*S*I*N*S
*T*U*T*U

We had lots of visitors this past weekend!  Four of the eight Phillips children plus Grandma and Grandpa TuTu came to visit over the holiday.  We took Nancee, Troy and Erika to Disneyland one day.  It was Erika's first time to Disneyland and I think she loved it.  She was a trooper and seemed very excited and interested in everything.  We also went to the John Williams concert at the Hollywood Bowl, City Walk, Griffith Park Observatory and met Barratt's family in Temecula for dinner.  It was sure nice to visit with everyone!  Lincoln always loves to see Grandma and Grandpa Tutu!! 

2 comments:

Freckles Phillips said...

How cute! I wish I had come, but I will see you guys soon enough. I will post some of these on the family blog for you. :)

Dangcutekids said...

We can't believe how grown up Lincoln is getting. He's darling! Mary can't wait to hang out with him at Christmas! We miss you guys!