Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Santa Pictures

I have to admit that last week I became that mom that you always see in the malls at Christmas time that forces their screaming child to sit on Santa's lap for a picture.  In my head I pictured the experience going a lot different than it did.  Lincoln hated it.  Not just, I don't understand who you are? or I don't want to smile.  It was, I hate this!!  He screamed about like he screams when he gets his shots.  It was not good.  We tried the pacifier, the toys, suckers...none of it worked.  At least I got a cute picture of Rick and Lincoln before he started screaming. 


2 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

He looks so handsome in his little vest. I decided to not even try a Santa photo op this year. You are brave.

Dana said...

It's tradition. In the boys' Santa photo from last year, Vance tried to leap off of Santa's lap.