Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's a boy!!

We were wrong.  We thought we were having a girl but turns out, it's a boy!  We had the ultrasound yesterday and he appears to be healthy.  He was quite the little ham during the ultrasound.  The tech said he was the model child.  He even waived at us and make several cute poses.  We're happy that Lincoln will have a brother to play with.  I can only imagine the mischief the two of them will get into.  Another good thing is that we already have tons of boy clothes and boy toys.  My due date was revised to November 2nd so if all goes well the boys will be two years and one week apart.   I'm definitely feeling pregnant and I can't believe I'm already half way done!


3 comments:

The King Family said...

YEAH! Congratulations! We are so excited to have boys together-- its just too bad you guys are so far away. Congrats on the home too-- that is SO exciting!

Dana said...

Brothers are so fun- especially when the older one tries to teach the younger one new things. We are happy for you!

Freckles Phillips said...

Such exciting news! Post/send pics of the inside of the house. It looks so big! I'm sad you guys will be gone before I get back, but I will just have to come visit!