Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This is a late post but for Father's Day Rick got to go ride on the Miller Motor Sports Park Motorcycle track in Tooele, Utah.  It's called track day and you can sign up to ride around the track (at ridiculously fast speeds) and he's wanted to do it for a long time.  It's one of the same tracks that the professional riders ride on so it made it even better.  When Rick got home Lincoln wanted to sit on his bike.  I think he loves it as much as his dad.  Every time he sees a motorcycle he immediately stops, points at it, and makes a vroom vroom noise.  Considering Rick's been riding since he was 16 it's going to be hard to tell Lincoln he can't ride a street bike anytime soon.  I imagine since we'll be living in the desert that we'll be stating on little 50 cc dirt bike soon enough. 

He's making the vroom vroom noise.  

Isn't he the cutest!?!?!  I love my little guy.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh My Goodness! He is adorable! Excited to hear about your plans as they develop....keep those blog posts coming!

Freckles Phillips said...

I just love him!