Monday, October 26, 2009

Any Day Now

So, Logan should be here any day now. In fact, even though my due date isn't for another nine days, the doctors thought that he would've come sometime this last week. On the 16th I had pretty consistent contractions and was pretty sure that we would have a baby before we got through the weekend. While I'm very anxious and ready for him to come, 37-38 weeks sounded too early to me. I would rather he come when he's ready. I definitely don't want him to be born on Halloween so I've started being more active the last couple of days in hopes that we can make something happen but no luck with that plan so far. My doctor was sure that I wouldn't make it to my due date and nine days sure sounds like a long time away. Now that I've made it this far, I would love to have two November babies. At this point we'll just have to wait and see.

5 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I hate that guessing game. They told me for a month that I wouldn't make it to the next appointment. I ended up going one day before my induction date, one week overdue. I hope you don't share the same fate. I'm glad you didn't have him this weekend though, because I got sick and could not have come to help. Good luck. We will come get Lincoln when you need us to.

Dana said...

Go October!!! We'd love to have another October birthday! Good luck.

Steelefamily said...

So exciting. I didnt realize he was coming so soon. It will be so much fun. Good luck!

Mrs. Haynie said...

Eden! Im so glad I found you on someone's blog! this is sarah wible by the way. I am always wondering how you are doing and heard you were expecting a second. congrats! email me so i can invite you to our blog and we can play catch up!

p.s. you think in this tiny town i would see your sister all the time, but still haven't run into her!

sarahehaynie@gmail.com

Teri said...

Go out for Italian food and order eggplant parmegiana - that's supposed to induce labor! Plus it's yummy! Let us know when the new little guy arrives.