Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Logan's Two Month Stats

On January 11h we took Logan in for his two month check-up and vaccines. The poor little guy got five shots and an oral vaccine. He was a trooper. He cried or just a few seconds and then got over it pretty quickly. The nurse practitioner who saw him was amazed at Logan's stats...here they are...

Weight: 13.9 pounds
Height: 26 1/2 inches tall

Can you believe that!?!?! We thought Lincoln was off the charts but at the same age, Logan is exactly 1 pound heavier and 1 inch longer than Lincoln was. I'm sure I'm in for some tall boys. I'm thinking basketball games are in our future!?!

So calm.
He's definitely found his hands. He will pull out his pacifier so that he can suck on his hands.
He's been able to hold his head up for a long time but he's still not fond of tummy time.
I think he learned early on to cove his ears because his brother makes so much noise!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I love that last picture of him! He's so cute--I wish I could see him in real life.

The King Family said...

That picture of Logan covering his ears is SO cute! I think all little brothers feel the same when big brothers are loud! My sweet Isaiah can sympathize!