Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lincoln's Encouragement

Lincoln is great at giving words of encouragement. When I was in nursery last week with him and it was time to clean up the toys, I of course helped the kids pick up the toys. Next thing I know, Lincoln came over and told me, "Good job cleaning up, Mommy. Good job!" It was super cute.

Rick was in the bathroom yesterday and Lincoln was trying to go in there with him. I explained that daddy was in there going pee pee in the toilet. We've been working to potty train Lincoln and he's gone to the bathroom quite a bit in the toilet, so he's familiar with the process. When Rick came out of the bathroom Lincoln told him, "Good job Daddy. Good job going pee pee in the toilet." We just laughed. He is so adorable.

The last couple of weeks we've all heard quite a bit of encouragement and praise from Lincoln. He can be such a sweet little boy.

No comments: