Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Something I've Never Wanted to Do

What happens when the nursery leaders at church can't (and or don't want to) handle your two year old?? You get asked to work in the nursery. Yep. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I actually don't know yet why I've been asked to work in the nursery. It's definitely something I've never wanted to do. I'm sure it's exactly why I've been called. I jinxed myself. There must be something that I need to learn from it. There are three nursery classes in our ward and I got asked to work in Lincoln's class. I'm not sure how well that will go over with Lincoln but we'll wait and see. His class has about 15 kids on average. Looking on the bright side...at least I will get to know the people working in the primary and the parents of the kids in my class.

2 comments:

The King Family said...

Same here! AJ does great in our nursery, but apparently I need to learn something too because I am the new nursery leader! Good luck- maybe we need to collaborate on some fun ideas!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I was put in nursery because Erica was having a hard time adjusting. I thought this would be one of the worst callings ever. It was tough at first, but I ended up loving it. The kids are so cute and it is only a two hour commitment for the whole week.

I have lots of info to share. I will send you an email.