Thursday, June 17, 2010

Doc Band Design

So we had all of these great ideas to decorate Logan's helmet - but then things changed. After reading others blogs about how much time and energy is spent painting the helmet I decided it wasn't a project that I wanted to commit to for the next 4 months. Also, the time is passing more quickly than I realized. He has already been in it for over six weeks. Then with all of that, I wasn't able to find the stickers that I wanted and didn't want it to end up looking cheesy. I wasadamantly against the plain white helmet but now it's growing on us. I played around with one little design after seeing a sticker I liked but we only kept is on for a day or two. The helmet is working wonders though.

He is hardly ever in this little pack-n-play so he was pretty fascinated with the netting.
He's mastered tummy time and rolling over.
His perfect little head is getting it's shape back.

No comments: