Monday, February 28, 2011

Shadows

One of Lincoln's favorite things to do now is turn off all of the lights in the house and use flashlights to see.  Everyone gets a flashlight and then every few minutes Lincoln switches them around so that you get to use the regular light, head lamps, black light flashlight, etc.  Previously, on a night I was gone, Ricky had shown Lincoln how to do shadows on the wall.  They wanted to show me so I was sat on the floor of the living room not knowing what to expect.  It was so cute!  It took me a second to realize that I had my phone in my lap and that I could take pictures of this fun time.  We all giggled and laughed for a good 30 minutes when they did this.  I'm so glad I captured the moment.  It was a really fun activity.
Lincoln
 Lincoln showing us how it's done.
 Lincoln and Logan
 Logan
 Logan getting bigger. 
 Lincoln running.
 Logan and Lincoln big version.  
 Logan with his hands up and Lincoln watching.  It was so cute to see Logan's face as he realized that he was making that shadow.
 Lincoln and Logan.  As I watched them when their shadows were big, it gave me a glimpse into the future and made me realize I am going to have two big tall boys here pretty quickly.  They are growing so fast!
 Getting them to hold hands is not always easy but I think because they were having so much fun they didn't think about it much.
 Lincoln on Rick's leg and Logan.
 They loved watching themselves getting smaller as they got closer to the wall.
Adorable brothers - even in shadows.
 Thank goodness for daddy teaching them this cool trick!  

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love this post. The pictures are adorable. Oh, the fun things that little boys do!

Freckles Phillips said...

These are so precious! You could do a really cool scrapbook with these pics.