Friday, March 25, 2011

Texas Rangers vs. Colorado Rockies

One of my tennis teammates has season tickets to the local spring training games.  She gave me four tickets to the March 16th evening game.  I know Ricky isn't really interested in going and Logan wouldn't stay still long enough to make it enjoyable so I decided we would invite our friend Sarah and Joey.  Lincoln loves to play with Joey and I love to visit with Sarah.  It was a bit of a drive for them but we're so happy they made it.  We got all the usual baseball game treats (cotton candy and a soft pretzel with cheese) and enjoyed front row seats right on the left field foul pole.  We lasted about seven innings before we called it a night. Lincoln told me he wants to play baseball when he gets taller so I'm sure we'll make that happen.  It was a fun night out.


No comments: