Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Activities

I wanted to do some fun Easter themed activities this month.  Some projects were for me and some for the boys.  Spring naturally puts me in the mood for projects!  Cleaning, arts and crafts, renovations, de-junking, baking - all of it.  Here are a few things that we've done this month.
 Birds Nests.  This was a great cooking activity to have Lincoln help me with.  He loves to cook and these are so simple to make.
 We did chocolate and peanut butter nests with whopper malt ball eggs.  Delicious!
 Yummy donuts.  These were for movie night a couple weeks ago.  They're actually Schwan's donuts that we bake and then I make a glaze and let Lincoln put sprinkles on them.
 These are the perfect size donuts for the boys.
 Reese's Pieces Carrots for the boys Easter baskets.
 Holiday art for the frame at my front entrance.
I made Easter goodie bags. 
Since Lincoln was home from school for a week I did a few little art activities with the boys.
Logan isn't into coloring so much yet.  He would rather just take the crayons from Lincoln.
We colored Easter eggs 
Logan was pretty fascinated with just peeling the egg but he did color a couple. 
 This is the first time Logan has done Easter egg coloring. 
  Lincoln with our finished product.



No comments: