Thursday, June 2, 2011

Idaho Trip Day 15 - Date Night

Ahoy mate! Ricky and I were lucky enough to get a way for a fun date night. After a delicious dinner we went to the theater to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. We watched it in 3D which was better than I thought it would be. I liked it better than the second and third ones but it wasn't as good as the first.
Ricky surprised me with a fun date night activity after the movie. We went to a Walmart (it was the only thing open at 10:00 pm) and we had to buy something (or multiple things) for each other that was less than $20. It sounded pretty easy at first but as I began to shop for him it ended up being harder than I thought. I think we were there for at least 30 minutes. We met each other back at the car afterwards to exchange gifts. I ended up with some flowers, chocolate, a card, and an iTunes gift card. Ricky got some protein bars, a motorcycle magazine and some PJ bottoms. I was proud of Ricky for being spontaneous and trying to do something out of the norm for us. It turned out to be fun and I think we will try it again and change up the store next time.


No comments: