Thursday, June 2, 2011

Idaho Trip Day 17 - Visit from Mom

Since mom now lives in Logan it only takes here a little over an hour to come to Reed and Sandi's house. I'm glad that on Sunday we planned to have her and David come up to visit. They went to church with us and then hung out at the house for the rest of the day. The boys loved having them there and I enjoyed visiting with them. Logan took a special special liking to Grandpa. He talked and talked to him like they were best buddies. Sandy was gracious enough to host a nice dinner and it was nice to just spend the day with everyone. Lincoln woke up the next morning asking where Grammy was because he missed her and wanted to play with her. Both boys really love their grandparents. We are sad we didn't get to see Papa Tutu on this trip and hope to see him soon! He comes back from teaching in Africa next month and then we get to see him in August!
 Aunt Natalee, Logan, Lincoln and Grandpa
 Grammy and Grandpa
 Grammy helped Lincoln do some art projects. 
I never take pictures with my mom so I thought this was the perfect opportunity.  



1 comment:

Freckles Phillips said...

Thanks for posting all these great pictures and descriptions! Whoa that must have been a lot of work! I love the one of me and Logan looking at each other. AWwww!