Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I was so excited to go to a New Year's Eve party this year.  My tennis partner was going to host a party for our team and others at her house. It's been a long time since Ricky and I have actually gone to a party together.  Only a couple of the ladies from my team have met Ricky and they all wanted to meet him.  (I'm pretty sure they were starting to think he didn't really exist.)  Really he's just been home with the boys during my tennis functions.

After trying to find a babysitter who was available I gave into the idea that we would have to have our own little family party at home.  Nobody was available to babysit.  NYE morning I went to tennis practice and one of my teammates gave me a referral for a babysitter.  Long story short, after I called and talked with her she was available to tend and she actually goes to our church. Logan didn't even make it to the New York New Year.  He was in bed by 8:30.  Ricky and I headed over to the party and had a great time. We visited, ate yummy food, watched fireworks, watched the ball drop, we I danced, and we kissed at midnight!  It was a fun filled evening and it was nice to enjoy some good adult time together.

May 2012 bring everyone much success, good health, more patience and fun memories.
Peace. Joy. Happiness. Happy New Year!

Kim, Kareth, Kristy, Me, Debbie, Linda, Trina, Bam-Bam, Lenore

No comments: