Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Our Valentine's day was sweet, simple and fun.  Lincoln and Logan got to take boxes of chocolates to their teachers, Lincoln had Rock Star Valentine's cards with guitar magnets to give the kids in his class and I got to enjoy a beautiful bouquet of red roses! I bought the boys a balloon and a little package of candy.  Rick and I exchanged gifts over lunch and we order take out from Pei Wei for dinner.  It was much better than waiting at a restaurant with the boys for hours and we couldn't find a babysitter so we just enjoyed the night together.  I actually went to tennis practice and Ricky watched Tree of Life - a movie he's been wanting to see for a while.  I'm so lucky to have a wonderful husband, who is also my best friend, and two little boys who I love dearly. 
 It's fun to have a little extra fun and love in the air!
 Red roses are my favorite!
 Lincoln made this at school. 
 I like a good practical gift every now and again.
I made the little LOVE decoration a couple weeks ago.  I was a lot of fun to paint and I think it turned out nicely.

No comments: