Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Work Trip To CA

Last month I had a four day work trip to Southern CA.  I had job fairs to do in Diamond Bar and Pasadena.  It was fun to be back close to my old stomping grounds although I was so busy with work I didn't get a chance to visit with anyone.  I traveled with a co-worker from AZ and we ended up having a lot of fun together.  We did sneak in a few little tourist stops along the way.  A work trip would not be complete without a stop at a cupcake shop so we found some local winners of cupcake wars at Wonderland Bakery. We also saw a great comedy show at the Ice House in Pasadena.  I did get to see some old co-workers that met up with me at the job fairs and as always that was a pleasure to see them.  It turned out to be a successful trip!

 I love that they had mini cakes so that we could try more of the flavors.
This was our favorite comic of the night at Ice House.  He was pretty hilarious and I would go see him again.  I would tell you his name but I can't pronounce it correctly or even come close to spelling it right.

No comments: