Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Funny Conversations

All of these conversations took place this month.  I wish I could remember and write them all down but here's a few that I was able to capture.
********************************************
Lincoln wanted something out of one of the upper cupboards in the kitchen so he told me he would get it down.
Me: "What do you think you are, 6 feet tall?"
Lincoln: "No, but I'm a good climber."

********************************************
The other day Lincoln and I were in the car driving to Phoenix.  We were on the freeway when I hear him yell with excitement in his voice that I need to look at the tiny car on the road.  I look over and see the Smart car driving a couple lanes over from us.  I tell Lincoln that it's called a Smart car, and yes, it've very tiny.  He then quickly points out another small car right next to us.  I tell him that car is called a bug and yes, it to is small compared to our truck.  He quickly replies, "if those two cars get mixed up then you would have a SmartBug!"  Pretty clever guy.

*********************************************
We were doing something on the other side of the room and Logan grabbed a toy that Lincoln was playing with.  (A common occurrence around our house.) Lincoln begins to scream and Ricky and I rush over to assess the situation.
Ricky: "Logan, can you take your hand off it please?"
Logan: "No!"
Lincoln: "Logan, is your hand glued on there? Then take it off!"

*********************************************
Logan has been stuck on a car washing kick recently.  It's all he talks about when we're in the car.  He wants to go to the car wash, see the car wash, he talks about how it works, etc.  We all try to have a lot of patience with him but I admit that hearing about the car wash, and being asked to go to the car wash, 24/7 gets a little old.

One day Logan was on his usual car wash questions when Lincoln had had enough.  His response: "Logan, this whole earth is not made out of car washes and it's not filled up with car washes.  It has some things else!"



No comments: