Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January Randomness

Here are some random things that have been happening around our house this month. 
Funny Story: Logan loves SpongeBob.  (Don't judge me.) We were driving in the car last week and were stopped at a red light. On the side of the street, out Logan's window was a Red Lobster restaurant.  Logan perked up and exclaimed, "Look, there's Mr. Crabs!" It took us a second to realize what he was looking at until we saw the red lobster on the front of the restaurant. It was so funny and neat to see him try and put the pieces together in this crazy world. 
 Logan used the word "fortress" all by himself without the prompting of anyone.  I had no idea he knew that word or where he learned it from.   We were sitting in my office and he said, "look Mom, I made a fortress."
I was sent some cake pops for my birthday that were just divine. I don't think I've ever had a better cake pop.  The boys loved them too - as you can see from this super cure and huge smile on Logan's face.
 Both boys got awards from school that got them free pizza and tokens from Peter Piper Pizza. We took them there one night to use their award coupons and they had a great time. 

 Lincoln made this picture of guys shooting arrows. 
 Logan's very first drawing from his first week in Sunbeams at church. 
Lincoln came into my office one day and made this picture for me. So sweet. 

No comments: