Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

This year the Easter Bunny stopped for a visit to our home on Saturday morning.  It worked out well since we had all day at home yesterday with Lincoln recovering and I had to speak at church today at 9:00 am.  The boys were quite excited to follow their trails from their rooms to downstairs to find their Easter basket filled with goodies.  I think this is the first year Logan actually got it.




Despite Lincoln's recovering foot, he was determined to crawl along his trail, collecting the chocolates as he went to find his basket.





Today we colored Easter eggs and had an egg hunt in our backyard. It's already quite warm here so the eggs for the hunt were filled with coins, silly bandz and a few non-melting candies. Lincoln was lucky enough to find a dollar bill in one of his eggs.  Since he couldn't walk around to collect eggs, Daddy was a trooper and carried Lincoln around to gather eggs. He went exactly where Lincoln told him to go. Logan was even nice enough to give Lincoln a couple of eggs that he saw first but couldn't get to before Logan. It was a great moment for me to see them show love and kindness toward each other.









On a side note, my talk went well - I think.  My topic was the How the Atonement applies in my life as a Mother.  I only spoke about 10 minutes but I covered everything I wanted to.  It was a really nice Sacrament service filled with great music and I'm glad I was a part of it. (I can only say that because now it's done!)

No comments: