Thursday, May 23, 2013

North Shore

I was amazed at how different the north shore was from the other coast lines.  It was a quiet more remote quaint part of the island - I really liked it.
The sun set was beautiful and the waves were fairly calm which made for a peaceful setting.
 We stopped by the Oahu temple which is up by BYU on the north shore.  The temple grounds were gorgeous and I must say it's one of my favorite temple grounds that I've visited.
 We also stopped by BYU Hawaii Campus to check out the campus - specifically the bookstore.
 We wanted to eat on the north shore but I was surprised at the lack of choices up there. Luckily we found this little Mexican restaurant.  Ricky and I both agree that it was some of the best Mexican food that we've ever had! The salsa was spicy and amazing.  
Ricky ordered this little soft tacos and said it's by far the best flavors he's ever tasted. If we ever get back to Oahu, we will definitely go out of our way to eat at Luibueno's again. 

No comments: