Friday, September 6, 2013

Kid Cuteness

My notes on some of the funny and or sweet things the boys have said keep getting longer so I want to make sure I capture them all on the blog.  I may have listed them before but just in case...


5/13/12: Lincoln talking to Logan says, "the sun doesn't come up in Idaho, only in Arizona." Later Logan spit at Lincoln, then he replied in his most sincere voice, "don't spit at me Logan. I love you."
***************************************

I was driving with Logan to run an errand and this was part of the conversation.

Logan: Mom, why are you slowing down?
Me: Because I don't want to get a ticket. I have to go the speed limit.
Logan: Well your speedometer is not at the five yet.
****************************************

Ricky came home from his photo shoot in CA last week. It was 110 degrees here so he wanted to quickly unload his equipment from the car.

Lincoln (extremely excited to see his dad): Dad, come here. I want to show you something. Can you come look at this?
Ricky: I can't right now, I need to unload the car.
Lincoln: Oh, do you have frozens?
*****************************************

Logan has said a few other funny random things as part of our conversations.  Last week he was sick and told me his fortress hurt.  I said what?  Then he pointed to his forehead and told me his fortress hurt.

The next day we had a talk with the boys about why we take medicine sparingly because we want to protect their liver and kidneys and that we have to follow the instructions that the doctors give us about taking medicines.  We are lucky in the sense that our boys don't mind taking any kind of medicine.  They actually ask for it more often then we're willing to give it to them.  Logan had asked for medicine an hour after I had just given him some.  I told him no.  He then launched into the entire explanation I given them the night before but added a part, something about how when the workers made his body and put his liver in....

No comments: