Wednesday, November 27, 2013

CA Trip - Everything Else

The second day we were there we went to the Orange County Discovery Center.  I had lived in OC since high school and had never been there.  Because we had the boys with us I figured it was the perfect opportunity to check it out.  Of course, they loved it.  While several things are similar to our Phoenix Science Museum, the majority of it was different and it kept the boys busy for hours.  My favorite part with the traveling exhibit of Ripley's Believe It or Not.  Here are a few pictures from that day which included a visit to see Santa at the Brea mall and an early Thanksgiving at Grandma's house (which I don't have pictures of).

 Good thing they've practiced rock climbing on Tutu's rock wall. 
 Lincoln showing daddy how his voice can be changed with the spin of a dial. 
 Snake exhibit in Ripley's.


 Yes, it's Justin Bieber made with all candy and yes, I took a picture of it. 
 Lincoln with Bumble Bee. 
 Lincoln as an astronaut. I love that the little boy thought he was real.
 Logan was obsessed with using the scanner in the learn to eat healthy and be environmentally friendly exhibit (that's not the real name of it but that was the gist of it).
 This is what's inside the big black cube that I drove by on the 5 freeway for years. I had no idea. Blast off. 
 Lincoln asked Santa for an Army tank, army guys and some Legos. 
Logan asked for a train.  (No surprise there!)

No comments: