Friday, January 10, 2014

At Home

Some of my favorite moments come from times when we are just hanging out doing things at home.
Both boys really love to dress up like super heroes, army warriors, ninjas, etc. They crack me up with their creativity and what costume pieces they put together. It's always entertaining.
Logan with his boots, Woody cowboy belt and a ninja sword. 
Ricky is the one who lays down with the boys as they go to sleep. One night, he texted me this picture of Logan sleeping.  At first glance it's super sweet that Logan has his hand on Ricky. Reality is that that's how Logan makes sure Ricky doesn't leave. There always seems to be a hand or foot check happening each night. So sweet and peaceful when they are asleep!
I volunteer once a month in Lincoln's classroom and in December I was there for his class Christmas party. They made all kinds of fun crafts, ate yummy holiday themed food and watched Polar Express. I'm so thankful that I have a flexible enough work schedule to not miss important and fun times while the boys are growing up!

No comments: