Sunday, May 24, 2015

More Fun

Ricky was on a business trip to Idaho earlier this month so we found some different activities to keep us busy while he was gone.
 We tried a new miniature golf place that was a glow in the dark course. Logan was really too little the last time we went golfing to remember but they both did a pretty good job. It's much for fun for me when I put my OCD/control issues aside and accept that we aren't taking score and that they just needed to have fun. 
 The boys made this sign for daddy and we texted this picture to him while he was gone. 
 Logan's favorite game is Doody Head. Yes, I get mom props for putting that on my head too and playing with him. 
 Ricky texted us this picture from Utah. It's the refreshed billboard that he, the boys and Natalee are on. 
 This is the word I got when playing hangman with Lincoln. He worked so hard to find the longest type of vehicle possible. 
 Logan loves to be outside. Recently he's had several lunches on the patio, set up with his iPad and the beautiful weather. 
 We had family movie night and saw Tomorrowland. I wasn't very impressed but apparently Logan was because he came home and later that night with no prompting as to what to draw, drew this picture. It's the girl picking up the Tomorrowland pin in the field of corn. 
Ricky and I were very impressed. I guess when you are left handed that sometimes your name goes from right to left. =)

No comments: