Friday, June 12, 2015

Flashback

My sisters were in California last week helping my mom sort through boxes of stuff they are trying to get out of storage since their recent move to La Habra. Though out the week I would receive random text messages with different pictures from my childhood and also from memorabilia from my mom’s days pre-children. I had figured all that type of stuff was long gone since I had never seen some the pictures or her wedding dresses before so it was a bit shocking and interesting. Anyway, I’ve seen it now and of couse have to document it here.
 This is my Grandpa Eppich. Not my blood grandpa but I knew him as my grandpa since I was a baby. 
 My sister Michaela with my biological father Michael. I would say they are a little bit alike. 
Calee modeling Mom's first wedding dress. 
 Calee in Mom's second wedding dress - which is the dress she married my dad in.
 Mom from high school yearbook. 
 More high school year book. I think she rocked the cute bob cut quite well. 
 My brother Tevye in the little picture with his son Vance on the right. 
 Aunt Alice. 
Auntie Gail
 Grandma Eppich's house in Lancaster, CA. Back row (left to right): Uncle Jess, my mom, My dad. Front Row (left to right): Jess's wife Tracey, Auntie Gail, Aunt Alice, Grandpa Eppich's sons Tim and Mike and the wife of one of them.  Genesis is holding Asa (I think). 
 Me at Disneyland
Genesis holding me at Disneyland. I believe those are my cousins from my Aunt Karen Manchan.

No comments: