Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Annual Christmas Ornaments

I started a tradition with the boys a year ago where just the three of us go make our own ceramic Christmas ornaments. We first went to dinner at Wendy's (their choice) and then heading to the paint shop. This year we ended up somewhere new because our usual place was closed the night we planned to go. They had quite a few ornaments to choose from. Lincoln chose a round ornament with an angel on it and Logan chose a Christmas tree. I was very impressed with how well they both did.  They did their ornaments 100% by themselves.  I didn't do anything except write 2015 on Logan's.  I was very happy with how they turned out. This is a tradition I plan to continue every year and when they are old enough to have their own tree, I will give them all the ornaments they made. 


 This is a picture after we were done painting by the tree at stadium.
 We went to dinner at Opa's the night we picked up the ornaments. The boys were very excited to see the finished product.


No comments: