Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Into An Office

After nine years of working from home, the bank is making me go to an office full time to work.  This is going to be a very big change for me and something I have not been looking forward to for a while.  It is so nice to be home when the boys walk in from school. I think that is what I will miss the most...and working in my pjs. Originally they were going to require me to go to downtown Phoenix, which is a 45 minute commute with no traffic and 1.5 hours in traffic.  I don't do well with commuting so it was something I was absolutely dreading.  I found an office in Sun City West, which will be about a 25 minute drive for me.  It's much more manageable and it's not directly driving into the sun each direction. The office is very old but it's worth not having to make the crazy drive to downtown. Last week I spent a few hours in there cleaning it up and getting ready to return to the office next week...the last week of the year. 
 Not very excited about the office but trying to be positive.
This is the new office...straight out of the 70's!

No comments: