Tuesday, February 16, 2016

January Fun

January felt like it came and went so quickly but we also managed to squeeze in a lot of fun. There was so much going on and we were getting back into our regular schedule post holidays. Here's a little peak at some of what took place.
 Logan's teacher sent me this picture of Logan. It was jersey day at school and it was also the 100th day of school so they were doing activities about 100. 
 Logan is our resident clown. He is naturally quite funny and always willing to get attention and entertain.  This is what he did when he was spending time in the studio with daddy. 
 Lincoln's class went on a field trip to the Musical Instrument Museum. I was bummed that I wasn't picked to chaperone but hope I can on the next one. 
 The boys have been to monster jam before but Logan was too young to remember and Lincoln didn't remember much.  They are at a perfect age to take them and this year it was at Cardinal Stadium so it was extra easy for us to get there. 
 They were very into it and super excited for each event. 

 This little foam car came with the cotton candy (that I actually spent $15 on!) so I was really glad when Logan leaned over to me at one point in the night and said, "thanks mom for buying me this truck. I really love it!" It made the sting of the price a little easier to deal with...and he really did play with it the entire night. 
 I love the pick truck.  She was the first truck to do a flip in freestyle round. 
By the end of the night there were several crashed up trucks on the track, including Grave Digger, who won the night. 

No comments: