Friday, April 29, 2016

Team Tennis

I have been on a team in some form or fashion with most of these ladies for the last four years. They are some of my closest friends, the best entertainment, the nicest ladies and also a little crazy.  We have lost of fun memories and winning records together. Ricky offered (I sort of volunteered him) to come to the courts to take a team picture. Some girls are missing but this is the 3.5 and 4.0 teams. There are quite a few ladies who play on both teams. The 3.5 team is going to sectionals this year and I'm bummed I can't go since I'm on the 4.0 team.  I'm sure they'll do great an hopefully the 4.0 team will get there too!
 Back row L-R: Stacey, Kristy, Roz, Eden, Kathy, Naomi, Susan, Theresa, Joann, Ming
Front row L-R: Steph, Sherry, Char, Lisa, Debbie, Bam Bam, Kareth, Kelly






No comments: