Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Girls Staycation

I am blessed with wonderful friends. Since we didn't go to Idaho this summer, and they moved up the date from July to June, I finally got the opportunity to attend the annual girls staycation. Unfortunately, Kristy couldn't make it so it was just four from the Fab Five. We stayed the weekend in Scottsdale at a resort. We played hours of tennis, relaxed in the lazy river, swam in the pool, played mini golf, played card and board games, ate brunch at a new yummy breakfast place, had a fancy dinner at Donovan's, laughed a lot, and made wonderful memories.

Rick was a trooper by keeping the boys (they had their own fun going to the movies, playing Legos and hanging at the house). I am so glad that I got to have some much needed girl time. It is a way that I recharge and relax. I miss my boys when I'm gone but it helps me to be a well balanced mom when I'm back. I'm lucky to have great friends to enjoy many of the same things I do, who make me laugh and accept me just the way I am. We are already planning our next girls trip!
 Debbie, Bam Bam, Kareth and Me
 Miniture Golfing


 Tennis was fun but hot. It was the hottest three days of the year. It was 116 degrees on Saturday. We played tennis early each morning and by 10:30 it was too hot to play.


 Brunch at Scrambles
 Pool Time

 Dinner at Donovan's

These two are out after a long day....it was only 9 pm but they were up since 4 am. 

No comments: