Wednesday, August 24, 2016

First Day of School

I can't believe my babies were starting another year of school. Lincoln headed into 4th grade and Logan into 1st. Lincoln remained in the accelerated program and Logan got place into a class with a fantastic teacher so we were really excited for this year. Lincoln was eager to start school since a lot of his same friends remained in his class again. Logan was much more reluctant because a couple of his best friends transferred to a different school and others went into the accelerated program so the core group of friends that he had been with over the last three years were finally split up. He does have a few friends in his class and will be making more, I'm sure.

 "When I grow up, I want to be a train conductor."


 "When I grow up, I want to be an NFL football player."


No comments: