Sunday, August 7, 2016

July Misc

Here are a few pictures of random things that took place in July. Ricky went on a trip with Marc Rizzo to the high desert in CA for five days. While he was gone, I got to have the boys to myself. They were quite well behaved and we kept ourselves busy. I had to work still so on a couple of the days I had a babysitter come play with them so I could attend my meetings and the rest of the time they kept themselves occupied. Each night they got to pick where we went for dinner. One night we also cut Logan's hair and gave him the mohawk he's always wanted. It lasted for about two weeks until we shaved it for his normal buzz cut before vacation.
 The boys picked Macayos because Daddy hates it but we like it. 
 This was the view from our park one night. I love the Phoenix skies. 
This is a picture Marc texted me while the guys were on their trip. Daddy was freezing while we were melting. 
 Bam Bam's birthday celebration. Kareth, Kristy and I took Bam to dinner at Oregano's for her birthday. 
 This is a picture of Jesus that Logan drew while in Sacrament Meeting one day. 
 Logan's version of the Holy Ghost. 
 Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus in the manger with the star. 
 Ricky's new thing is airhead candy. He surprised us all when he bought a bag of them before our trip and a box of them since. I couldn't resist a picture of his blue tongue. 
This is my new favorite view. I have been trying to maximize my relax time in our beautiful pool. When the boys are there it's hard to relax but it's memory making time with them. I think I've gotten about ten shades darker since our pool went in. I don't think I will have a vitamin D problem at my next check up. 

No comments: