Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Happy Birthday, Kristy!

The Fab 5 spent the morning out at Lake Pleasant celebrating Kristy’s birthday. In the spirit of being adventurous and trying something new, we went kayaking together. Some of the girls had never been. I’ve been before but it was years ago so I was a bit nervous but excited to have a good time with the girls. We started the morning off out on the lake kayaking. I went tandem with Bam Bam and Kristy and Kareth were together. Unfortunately, we missed Debbie because she wasn’t able to make it this time. After working up a sweat, laughing uncontrollably for an hour, and taking a million pictures, we had a delicious breakfast at Dillion’s right on the marina. I rushed home to make it to Logan’s soccer game but I’m grateful I have wonderful supportive friends, who I can laugh with, confide in and be myself around. It was a great morning and fun way to celebrate Kristy’s birthday. 










No comments: