Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Concert with TSO

Since we all received tickets in our stockings to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas concert and the local Gila River arena for the day after Christmas, we got to carry on the holiday festivities. It was the first concert for both boys. We have been listening to their music all month and the boys really like it so I assumed they would like the concert too. We all really enjoyed it but it was longer than I expected. The boys were great for the first 90 minutes or more but it ended up going for two hours and fifteen minutes with no intermission. The boys were pretty tired and restless by then so it was tough to keep their attention. Thankfully at about the two hour mark a train appeared on the screen during the song and that perked Logan right up and he was good for a bit. Overall it was fun and I'm glad we got to go. I think any exposure to the arts is good for the boys and I'm glad we had the chance to provide that.
 My three loves.
 Poor guy is afraid of heights so he grabbed the rail pretty tightly!





No comments: