Thursday, March 9, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

I decided that it would be more fun to make the boys Valentine's cards this year so we pulled up Pinterest to get some creative ideas and I let the boys pick what they'd like to do. We went to Sam's Club and got the candy and then we put it all together. I think they turned out to be super cute and unique. The boys each had a short party in class that afternoon. Ricky and I got to have a night out together with a fancy and delicious dinner at Fleming's, followed by a movie. It was a wonderful day and I'm so grateful to have three wonderful boys to love.
The boys woke up to some balloons, a present with a toy, some chocolate and donuts. Good way to start the day!
 Logan's card and candy.
 Lincoln's card and candy
 Logan and I got to create this Valentine's heart together as part of a homework assignment. It hung in the hallway at school until Valentine's day.
Valentine's math

No comments: