Monday, November 20, 2017

Fall Break Disneyland Trip - Day 1

Even though I couldn't take the full week off work to be with the boys, I wanted to make sure that we got to go somewhere fun for a couple of days. They spent the first part of the week doing chores with Ricky around the house to earn money. We also squeezed in a couple of movies and some other fun local activities. Kareth, Lisa and I had talked for a while now about taking the kids to Disneyland. Lisa was already in San Diego for the week so the plan was for Kareth, Shannon, the boys and I to drive to CA and meet up with Lisa's family for an awesome day in Disneyland.

Kareth and I left with the kids first thing in the morning. Shannon is a couple of years older than Lincoln but they love hanging out with her. I would even venture to say they think she's cute and may have a bit of a crush. Anyway, we stopped in Palm Springs area for lunch at Firehouse subs then headed in to Anaheim to check into our hotel. Later that evening we met Grammy at the Cast Member Discount store for some shopping. We ended our evening with more shopping and dinner at Naples in Downtown Disney.




No comments: