Tuesday, November 21, 2017

October Misc.

October flew by and Halloween crept upon us like it always seems to do. There was lots of fun and activities that I capture a few pictures of.

This handsome dude got a haircut in time for school pictures. 
I was lucky enough to hang out with Logan for his classroom Halloween party. I love to watch him interact with the kids in class and meet his friends.

I was cleaning out an old scrapbook and came across this old ticket. Crazy to think that a one day ticket on a weekend not costs $124.00 each. 
In that same scrapbook I found this picture. It's my friends Jessica and Melanie with me and Batman. I remember this picture being taken. I was in middle school and this was at the Special Olympics we were helping with. 
Getting ready for the boys Lego birthday party. The boys helped me fill the goodie bags. 
Logan's class had crazy sock day. Logan's are the blue and white Mario Brothers socks in the bottom left corner of the picture. 
Logan's teacher snapped a few fun pictures on the class while they were getting their individual school pictures taken. 

Because my boys can pull off the In-N-Out look. So cute!
Logan is regularly eating a full hamburger with extra secret sauce and a milk shake. I see big food bills in my future!

No comments: