Monday, November 20, 2017

School Pictures

I know I am not a perfect mother, although I try hard to do all the right things for my boys, create a happy childhood and teach them well. One of the things I have done that I hope they appreciate later in life is the fact that we've gotten every school picture taken each fall and spring. I have them all labeled with name, date and grade and put them in a photo album for safe keeping. It is so awesome to flip through that album and see how they have grown...every six months. It's amazing to see and it brings back a flood of memories with each picture. Can we just say, handsome!?! I don't know that these boys will ever know how much I love them and I'm so proud of the people they are...and who they are growing up to be.
 Lincoln - 5th grade
Logan - 2nd grade

No comments: