Monday, April 23, 2018

December Misc.

December is so busy with all of the extra holiday activities. I love this time of year and all that it brings. There is something special in the air. For me, it truly is the most wonderful time of year! Here are a few things to capture that happened in December.
Logan's class met some goals so their teacher brought in some Christmas cookies for them. 


I continued my Christmas goodie making this year. I made several hundred pretzels and a dozen apples. It is quite the process but it makes for wonderful presents for friends, neighbors and co-workers.


Logan's artwork from class.
I don't have a single picture from our annual Fab Five Christmas party. I did take a picture of the thoughtful gifts I got this year. I am so blessed with wonderful friends!
"I made it for you. I love you Mom." From Logan
We had a work party that included an ugly sweater contest, yummy food and a gift exchange.




No comments: