Tuesday, October 9, 2018

January 8, 2018 - Goodbye Hawaii

For some reason all good things must come to an end. After fourteen days in Hawaii paradise we were headed back for our mainland reality. The boys actually missed the first day back at school because tickets were so much cheaper to fly home on Monday. I had to get back to work and the commitments we had at home. I would have preferred to stay and finish out the month of January in Hawaii with Tutus but that wasn't in the cards for us.

We were so blessed to spend the holidays, making memories, in Hawaii. I couldn't have imagined that I would spend the entire two weeks being sick (later found out it was bronchitis that lasted almost six weeks so I had to get heavily medicated to get over it). Even being sick, it was an incredible time of new adventures filled with learning, bravery, laughs and love! We'll be back Hawaii. Aloha and Mahalo!


View of Diamond Head Crater from the plane.

No comments: