Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Disneyland Birthday


We spent Lincoln's actual birthday at Disneyland.  He and I went down early in the day and then Ricky joined us later.  We spent a couple hours with Grammy before work and also with Aunt Talicee.  We had a blast!!!  We got Mickey ears, Mardi Gras beads and a birthday button from City Hall. I can't believe how much Lincoln has grown in the last year. His smile is infectious, his personality is adorable, he has a great sense of humor and I am amazed at how much fun we can have.  Plus...he is just dang cute!!  Sorry, I may be a bit biased but I can't help it!
Here are a couple of pictures of his Disneyland birthday trip!





2 comments:

Dana said...

We love you, Lincoln!

Katz said...

He's so cute! I still can't believe we ran into you guy.