Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yorba Linda is on Fire!!

I just wanted to write a quick blurb to let you know that we are okay. If you have seen the news you've probably seen that Southern California is on fire, specifically our town of Yorba Linda. The fire was burning across the street from our house in the river bed. We evacuated earlier today and will need to stay in Whittier as we can't get back to our home tonight. I have amazing pictures that I will post once I am able to get back home and download them. Hopefully we will have a home to go home to!! I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well my prayers are out to you and your family... It looks like Brea center might not be open tomorrow... will have to wait and see... I wouldnt be able to get there even if it was open... carbon canyon closed and the 57 closed crazy...