Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mississippi


+
Sippy Cup

= MississippiCup

I was helping Lincoln complete his United States puzzle (which he is REALLY GOOD at) and the funniest thing happened. He found the Mississippi piece, picked it up, dropped it and then ran out of the room intensely yelling something that I couldn't understand. I was confused and was telling him to come back - we were in the middle of the puzzle. He came running back holding a sippy cup in his hand and yells out "look, Mississipicup!" I busted up laughing. I couldn't believe that he put that together. It was pretty dang funny.

After we had put in all of the pieces to the puzzle we realized we were actually missing one. I told Lincoln that we needed to look for it so that we could finish the puzzle. Next thing I know he has his binoculars to his eyes and he's searching the room. I asked him what he was doing he said, "I'm looking for North Dakota." He's so cute! I love how he makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, he's adorable! Clearly, you've got a budding genius in your midst. That should prove entertaining for years to come. Hugs to all of you...