Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time to Get Out the High Chair

We've been feeling really badly recently because Logan watches us so closely when we eat and he has been opening his mouth like a little bird hoping that we will feed him. Figuring that he's just a week shy of six months I bought him so baby food while I was at the grocery store last week.
Logan ate his first "real food" on Sunday. I gave him carrots for the first time. He did okay with them. As all babies do the first time they try food, he made the silliest and cutest faces as he experienced a new taste and texture. I expected him to spit out more than he did but overall he was a pretty clean eater. My baby boy is growing up. I have to admit that I'm excited to enter this next chapter with him. Soon enough we will be off formula all together. That will be really nice!

It's time to break out the high chair.
Learning the art of swallowing before your tongue pushes the food out.
By the end he started to enjoy it much more and he was eating like a champ!

No comments: