Tuesday, April 27, 2010

He Rolled

On Saturday, April 17th Logan and I were sitting on a blanket on his bedroom floor. I was folding clothes with Lincoln and Logan was doing tummy time. Next thing I know Logan is rolling over. I quickly move out of the way so that he can complete his rotation from tummy to back. I was so surprised. I had no idea he was ready to start rolling. I didn't have a camera with me because I wasn't anticipating such awesome moves from him that morning. He has since rolled over, all on his own, several more times. He hates tummy time so I think it's helped motivate him to want to get to his back as quickly as possible. He hasn't shown any interest in getting up on his knees yet. He would rather stand up. With his studly, chunky adorable legs, he has a solid base to hold him up. I think he will be one of those babies that only crawls for a short time. I think he will probably walk early. We'll see.

No comments: