Thursday, October 21, 2010

San Francisco

Last week I had the opportunity to travel to Concord, CA for work.  I asked one of my favorite co-workers and friends to come with me to assist with my job fair.  She flew in from Florida at met me and my coordinator there. It was so fun to see her since it's been a couple years.  The day after our event, before flying home, we took a few hours to be tourists and enjoy San Francisco.  She had never been and I haven't been since high school. 


We drove over the bay bridge, went to Pier 39 to shop and saw the sea lions.  I wish we had more time together, and to see more sights, but we had fun during the time we had. 


Jennifer and Heather at the end of a long job fair day!
Bay Bridge - driving to Pier 39.
Alcatraz is in the background.  Heather was so excited to see mountains.  She isn't used to those since she lives in Florida.
Pier 39
It was fun to see the sea lions but it was stinky and loud.
I saw the zip it purse for the first time.  It was pretty fascinating and so fun that I had to have one.  I couldn't believe it's just one big zipper. 

No comments: