Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Logan's First Hair Cut

On Saturday, October 30th we took Logan in for his first hair cut.  We went to Snip-N-Snap, which is where we've been taking Lincoln for the last year. Logan sat in the airplane seat and watched Baby Einsteins. He did shed a few tears of uncertainty at first but the hair lady Rene was able to quickly make friends with him and shortly after that she had him laughing.  He liked playing with the combs and flying the plane. We went for the classic little boy look.  He now looks like a little grown up toddler.  My baby is growing up!


 Before
 The first cut.  Logan is not quite sure what to think.
 He laughed while she used the clippers.  I guess it tickled.
 I love his profile - just adorable.
 Rene tried to keep him involved and entertained.
 Irresistible!  I love the little mohawk.
 Lincoln was up next.  Not sure what was going on but Ricky captured his funny look.
He has always done really well but this time he was extremely squeamish. Rene gave him a sucker to keep him still but that didn't quite work this time. 

2 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I love that place. We need to come back there. Erica needs a haircut.

Freckles Phillips said...

Cute! Although, I loved Logan's long hair. Haha.
I want to see their Halloween outfits too.